Wednesday 10 October 2012

Research

My final design consists of Pixel Art, Street Art & Graffiti. The artists that I have researched for these styles of art are Paul Robertson and Banksy. I will need to research Paul Robertson because he is style of art is Pixel Art, I will need this to create the Super Mario in my final design. I have already done a quick drawing of Super Mario in my sketch pad that is not pixelated. I will be making the pixel art Mario on my computer after watching tutorials on how to do pixel art and also after I have done more research on it. I researched Banksy as one of the main things in my final design is Street Art. Banksy is possibly the UKs most famous Street Artist/Graffiti Artist. I have taken a picture of a brick wall and printed it off because this will be the background of my final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment