Monday 26 November 2012

Super Mario Bros. Pixel Art

In this mini project I set out to collect a picture each of the two Super Mario Bros and create a pixel art effect on them. I started by uploading the two pictures to Photoshop and placing them one above each other. I then re-uploaded them and placed them twop parrallel to the others and selected the two on the right hand side. Finally, I selected the pixelate effect and then mosaic as this was the one that looked best. I placed them each side by side so that the difference was even more noticeable and made it more effective.

I tested this effect as part of my final design is using an old pixelated Super Mario, though the choice is limited so it would be helpfull to learn how to create the pixel effect on a newer picture of Super Mario as the choice for pictures of the new Super Mario is high.

Overall, in my final design I think that I will be using this effect, as it gives me a wider range of choice for which Super Mario that I would like to use in my final design as it will look better because it will fit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment